Average Customer Rating:
Review this Product
By: mike tyson - pennsylvania, PA Jan 9, 2011
Bought a pair in 1995, its now 2011.. i have worn these boots hard and they look as if they just came out the box, toughests boot i have ever owned! the best
Great Fitting Boot & Tough!!
By: Robert Tucker - Carlsbad, CA Feb 23, 2011
I could not have asked for a Better Fitting and such a Tough Boot!! The support in increadible and I have received a lot of positive comments on the design of these boots. I will be buying an additional pair in the near future and I will not buy any boots that are not made in the good old USA!! Best Regards - TUCK
I like the 8
By: J r Seder - Kiow, CO Jan 26, 2012
I like the round toe 8plus inch packer
- Made in the USA.
- Hand stitched
- Designed over a half century ago
- Premium full-grain, oil-tanned, water resistant leather
- Standard Double Composition sole for heavy-duty performance
- Four rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability
- Lace-in tongue guard and laces included
- Completely rebuildable for years of extended life and value
- Available in narrow (B), medium (D), and wide (EE) widths.